Toronto Plone Add-ons Sprint #1 Report
Via Toronto Plone Users Group
Last month, members of the Toronto Plone user’s group helped with Plone.org maintenance. Here is the sprint “report out” from Jordan Baker:
Toronto Plone Addons Sprint Report #1:
- Attending: Robert Jackiewicz, Jordan Baker, John Southern, aclark
- aclark helped out by answering some questions and provided a dump of PSC data from plone.org
- Rob was working on getting his buildout working with nginx and documenting the process
- John worked on gettting a task listing setup on coactivate: http://www.coactivate.org/projects/ploneorg-upgrade/tasks/tasklist/show/993
- Jordan commited changes to allow for filtering by version, autosubmit on selection change and searching using the PSC view instead of the Plone search view. aclark is working on cutting a release... hopefully we can get a preview soon..
- need some help with c.xdv or nginx so we can preview changes in the theme
- Where should we put our issues in the future. There was talk of eating dog food using a Poi instance on plone.org – can someone help me set that up (add hexsprite and gogojohn as admins)
- Please help us by prioritizing the tasks in the task list on coactivate
Shooting for January 22. Hopefully that will work for most people. Please help us spread the word to interested parties... more details to come.